Marriott Security Officer in Amman, Jordan
Posting Date Feb 26, 2018
Job Number 17001C0I
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location W Amman, Amman, Jordan VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
As a Security Talent Coach (Supervisor) you are responsible for supporting the Director of Security in planning, implementing, and supervising the hotel’s Security Department and programs, in-house Talent and contracted security staff as required. It is further your task:
· to monitor day-to-day security operations regarding the physical security and safety of the hotel assets in accordance with hotel policies and local government regulations while also ensuring maximum security and safety of guest and Talent alike
· to report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor
· to patrol all areas of the property while ensuring guest and meeting rooms are secure and assist guests with room access
· to follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations
· to protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers
· to maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information
· to initiate and follow-up all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.