Monsanto Human Resources Specialist Middle East -9 months contract in JORDAN, Jordan
Monsanto Jordan is dedicated to create value for agricultural producers. With our Seminis and De ruiter Brand we are providing Innovative Seed Technologies, Innovative Agronomic Services and Innovative Customer Approaches. We build a long-term relationships-striving to understand our customer’s farming business and provide them distinctive solutions, matched to their unique needs.
In light of this landscape, our company is seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Specialist for our commercial office for Middle East based in Amman.
This Human Resources position would provide HR support for the teams based in Jordan and Egypt. This position interacts closely with the HR team and provides a nice experience for new graduated talents interested in gaining experience and exposure in Human Resources. This positions will report to the HR Area Lead France MENA.
The Human Resource Specialist will provide expertize in the following areas:
· Employee relations: Including on boarding and off boarding employees
· HR Administration: Employment contract / Vacation follow up / improve existing HR systems and personal records
· Payroll Administration
· Talent acquisition
· Employee and organization engagement as workshop facilitation.
· Performance management;
· Talent management Other important areas of human resources as compensation and benefits.
· Good computer and communications skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and work within a fast paced environment
· Demonstrates initiative and sense of confidentiality
· Ideally with an HR education background
· English language required
· Agile, proactive and willing to learn
Organization: EME Human Resources51011902_
Title: Human Resources Specialist Middle East -9 months contract
Location: Europe Middle-East-Jordan-Amman Sales-Jordan
Requisition ID: 01O0G
Job: Human Resources
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement