General Electric Process Architect – Radiology & Cardiology in Various, Jordan
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
For our GE Healthcare Digital business, we are looking for a Process Architect for Middle East region with a focus on Radiology and Cardiology. The Healthcare Digital Process Architect works directly with our clients, applying deep healthcare process expertise, change management and data analysis to drive better clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
The process architect works within our Insights analytics team to drive sustainable change for our clients, based on process re-design, data analysis and dashboarding.
• Identify bottlenecks and optimization opportunities in client processes
• Map the “as is” processes and the “to be” processes in radiology departments
• Translate workflow optimization into measurable KPIs that can be monitored and adjusted
• Work with GE data analysts to provide dashboards to support and monitor process optimization
• Develop and provide benchmarks and analytics to help clients to compare their performance with others.
• Implement guidelines and combine them with data measurements to constantly analyze guideline compliance of customer units
• Sell analytics and process improvement services to customers and support broader sales organization in commercial activities on healthcare analytics
• Support the customer understanding the steps required to undergo process changes to implement solutions and work to accelerate the change process (CAP)
• Bachelor’s degree in hospital administration, biomedical engineering and industrial engineering or related disciplines
• Working experience in healthcare, healthcare IT or consulting industries
• Combination of deep domain knowledge in healthcare processes, business knowledge, change management skills and industry knowledge to effectively drive change with the customer
• Experience helping teams go through change and the change process, involving a complex scope with systems and process design and implementations
• Strong communication, presentation and active listening skills
• Language skills: Fluent English, Turkish and/or Arabic are assets
• Experience with problem solving and root cause analysis
• Customer focused, good in customer conversations
Locations: Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey; Istanbul,Amman,Beirut