Under Armour, Inc. Sr. Merchandiser, Apparel Sourcing in Jordan
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Responsible for production capacity management, purchase order management and work in progress management with primary goal of on-time of delivery
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
• Support Manager and work collaboratively with HK Sourcing team, HK Capacity Planning team and US Head Office (HO) Supply Planning team to execute the strategies.
• To be the problem solver for the team and business partner with respective counter parts in HO/HK.
• Drive and accountable for all samples and bulk orders on-time delivery (OTD to 1st confirmed 95%+) through capacity planning execution, Purchase Order confirmation, Work in Progress (WIP) tracking till shipment as well as production issues resolution.
• To predict on-time delivery for coming few ship months and work with quality assurance (QA) and factory planning, validity of the proposal.
• To communicate manufacturing issues to supervisor(s) and to identifying root causes and work for resolution proactively.
• Maintain PO data with 99% accuracy in system to provide full visibility on PO WIP tracking and serials of reports in timely manners.
• Collaborate with QA team on vendor's quality performance, and be alert and drive to minimize the impact on product delivery.
• Drive to minimize the samples and bulk orders material leftover liability and handle the liability settlement where needed.
• Vendor Management: to support and maintain strategic vendor relationship.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.